TK – 8th Grade Extended Care Assistant
– Part Time Morning and Afterschool Hours
– Work with students
– Lead afterschool activities
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Experience in working with children or college level classes required
– Must meet at least one of these criteria:
1. Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, education or child/youth development;
2. Hold an associate degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, education or child/youth development;
3. Have a Child Development Associate Credential;
4. Have a high school diploma or GED; and (1) 1500 verified clock hours of experience in organized group activities for school-age children as indicated by a positive reference from a former employer or supervisor; or (2) Submit a written plan for Department approval to acquire at least three credit hours or 45 clock hours of training in administration, early childhood education, education, or child/youth development, in a period not to exceed six months. The licensee must maintain a copy of the written plan and Department approval for Department review.
Salary based on experience, Start date is August 2020.