After School Program Support Staff
The After School Program Staff is a support position and is responsible for carrying out activities and providing supervision of youth while Afterschool Program is in session.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide supervision of youth and facilities while program is in session.
- Help in developing and facilitating group activities for youth.
- Carry out activities as planned by Site Supervisor and/or Program Coordinator.
- Work with participants, volunteers and parents in providing positive experiences.
- Talk with and relate to participants including students, children and youth.
- Assist students with homework, public service projects and other academic activities.
- Clean up after program activities and snacks.
- Red Cross CPR First Aid Standard Certification or willingness to obtain.
- Be at least 16 years of age with a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work effectively with staff in a team environment
- Ability to work after school
- Reliable and consistent attendance
Hours of Work:
The work is performed during the hours 3/3:30-6:00 PM, Monday-Friday when school is in session. The program does operate during (school) breaks, so hours follow center hours of 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Starting at $13 per hour, with increases for experience and education