1st-3rd grade teacher
Posted: January 25, 2024
1st-3rd grade teacher in a Catholic school. Must be self-motivated and have a good work ethic.
- Helping students with their difficulties in reading, writing, and math
- Creating lesson plans for each day’s activities and for each subject
- Observing students’ behavior and intervening when necessary to prevent disruptions
- Providing feedback to parents regarding their child’s progress in school
- Helping children with their schoolwork and homework, including reviewing homework assignments and providing additional help when needed
- Developing individualized plans for students who are having difficulty in a certain subject or with a specific skill such as reading or math
- Keeping accurate records of student attendance, behavior, and academic performance
- Preparing and submitting reports to supervisors regarding student progress
Salary will be discussed depending on experience. For the 2024-25 School year.