Elementary Teacher (5th Grade)
Posted: June 5, 2023
- Incorporate all of the standards established by the Archdiocese of Omaha and Nebraska Department of Education.
- Demonstrate a desire to meaningfully integrate technology into the classroom.
- Employ a variety of teaching models to engage different learning styles and ability levels in the classroom.
- Plan and organize daily instruction.
- Prepare motivating and stimulating lessons that reflect knowledge of the curriculum, instructional strategies, and student abilities.
- Maintain student records accurately, neatly, and keep them current.
- Encourage an inclusive classroom that accepts the different perspectives and backgrounds of the students and elicits a greater understanding of the world around them with a global perspective.
- Utilize a variety of assessments and use data in the classroom to develop lessons and instructional activities as needed.
- Start Date: August 10th, 2023