7-12 Industrial Technology Teacher
Raymond Central Public Schools is seeking a creative, innovative, positive, and passionate 7-12 Industrial Technology Teacher (located at the Jr/Sr High). Interested applicants can visit rcentral.org to learn more about our fantastic school district located just north of Lincoln NE.
Nebraska Teaching Certificate with appropriate endorsement and level for area and grade being taught.
Experience working with students, either during college training or from the previous teaching
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited college or university.
- A valid NE Teaching Certificate or the ability to obtain one with appropriate endorsement(s) in Industrial Technology or the ability to obtain a career permit in the appropriate career cluster.
- A demonstrated philosophy that all students can and will learn.
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent communication skills oral and written
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Best Instructional Practices in the Industrial Technology Classroom
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience.
- Evidence of the willingness and the ability to comply with the standards for ethical and professional performance established by the State Board of Education.
- This individual will exhibit skills pertinent to foster positive human relationships and the ability to work effectively with students, staff, parents, and the community
- A willingness and demonstrated abilities conducive to a continuous quest for quality education.
Essential Performance Responsibilities
- Developing students’ cognitive capacity and respect for learning
- Positively fostering students’ self-esteem
- Working with and understanding a diverse student population
- Integration of leadership, technology, and communication into the curriculum
- Planning for and guiding the learning process to help students achieve program objectives
- Maintaining a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning
- Implementing useful diagnostic and progress assessment measures
- Selecting and using effective instructional methods and learning materials
- Establishing a cooperative relationship with all assigned students
- Maintaining open lines of communication with parents/ guardians/ staff
- Engaging in professional growth activities through an ongoing program of job-related knowledge and skill development
- Working collaboratively to achieve the overall purpose of the school’s program and support the District’s vision, aims, and goals
- Integrating the themes of leadership, technology, and communication with a diverse population
Raymond Central offers an extremely competitive salary and benefits. The 2021-2022 base salary is $38,425 and the district covers the cost for all tiers of health insurance through the Educators Health Alliance.