Everyday we mix fun in with our lessons working toward students IEP goals. If you have passion for helping others and making a difference, we want to talk to you!
Located in Papillion, M-F schedule 7:45-3:45.
Here at Prime Home DDS, our level 3 school provides a positive approach to learning for students with disabilities ages 13 to 21 years of age, who need a specialized setting to benefit from education. Our school serves students with social, emotional, learning, and behavioral disabilities in and around the Omaha Metro.
Experience Desired: Working with children or young adults, empathy for students with special needs, basic computer skills, gets along well with others, reliable, punctual, patient and understanding. Able to communicate effectively with students and staff.
- Minimum age of 19 years
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current vehicle Insurance upon request
- The incumbent in this position will be required to pass a State & Federal background check.
- High school diploma/GED required
The following certifications are required -will provide training if necessary:
- CPR/1st Aid
- Med Aide
- Possess the manual dexterity, physical ability, and stamina for a full day of various physical activity that may include frequent walking, standing, stooping, lifting up to approximately 25 pounds and occasional lifting of equipment and/or materials weighing up to approximately 40 pounds may be required.
- Must have the ability to see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal levels and on the telephone; speak in audible tones so that others may understand clearly in person and on the telephone; and the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Duties are performed in school and at community outings
- Health insurance offered after 90 Days for Full Time employees
- Dental insurance offered after 90 Days for Full Time employees
- Vision insurance offered after 90 Days for Full Time employees
- Paid time off accrual from your first day
- Opportunities for advancement
- 401 K
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative