Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic –Elementary Principal
Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic School is searching for PK-8 Principal for the 2023-2024 school year, to take a thriving, Christ-centered community to the next level. The principal will be a practicing Catholic committed to advancing the mission and vision of the school. He/She will foster the Catholic identity of the school by promoting Catholic values and nurturing the faith formation and spirituality of the faculty, staff and students. The ideal candidate will possess Nebraska Administrative certification, a high level of professionalism, superior communication and relationship-building skills, a strong instructional presence, an intuitive understanding of utilizing data to inform instruction, and well-developed competencies in problem-solving and critical thinking.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Master’s Degree in Education Administration
– Possesses or able to secure a valid Nebraska Administration Certificate
– Five or more years of experience as a classroom teacher
– School administration experience a plus.
– Spanish language skills a plus.
Start Date: July 1, 2023