Driver Education Instructor
Join our team of part-time staff who are teaching driver education in the Omaha Metro Area. The National Safety Council, Nebraska is one of Nebraska’s largest provider of teen driver education and use AAA’s nationally recognized curriculum in our classrooms.
The Driver Education Program Instructor will conduct classroom and/or on-the-road instruction consistent with the Nebraska (DMV) requirements and standards, in order to prepare new student drivers for successful licensure.
- The Driver Education Instructor must be a Nebraska certified instructor and possess a valid Nebraska driver license.
- A Driver Education endorsement on the teaching certificate or a driver education certificate approved by the Nebraska DMV is required. If the candidate does not have either of these they must be obtained prior to employment.
- A background check is a condition for employment as a Driver Education Instructor.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory MVR (motor vehicle record) throughout employment. Annual verification of driver’s license and MVR will be conducted.
Preferred Qualifications * Bachelor’s degree or higher plus two years of teaching experience.
- One year as a driver education instructor and experience teaching youth.
Job Type: Part-time
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person
Jobs available now.