Special Education Teacher – K-12 Special Education Endorsement
Pay For Experience **$2000.00 SIGN ON BONUS**
Mosaic serves more than 5,200 people in 13 states and 750 communities. Services are tailored to meet individual needs and goals, allowing people to be as independent as possible. Services are designed for people with disabilities, mental and behavioral health needs and autism, as well as aging adults.
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is a constant on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We’re looking for a Special Education Teacher to join our team!
In this role you will develop lesson plans and classroom schedules which will empower students to learn skills needed for their life and education. Coach, mentor and train associates to assist with the classroom monitoring of students to be successful.
Who will love this job:
A natural helper – you have an instinct to help people feel more relaxed and confident in their surroundings
A people person – you communicate clearly and naturally build trust and rapport with the people you serve
A mediator– you naturally draw people together while remaining calm and focused, even in emotionally charged situations
A problem solver – you enjoy finding ways to get things done, you like to identify areas for improvement and take action
What you will do:
- Create and develop programming and monthly lesson plans.
- Monitor and assess each students progress and communicate to the students team
- Assist with students daily activities in the classroom while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Coach, mentor, assign work and evaluate employee performance.
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education with K-12 special education endorsement
- 1 year of experience working with children with IDD.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
Pay Range between $40,102 and $52,124 – Pay For Experience **$2000.00 SIGN ON BONUS**
Extras we think you’ll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional and Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time off Starts Day 1!
How to Apply
Apply on Mosaic’ s Career site – https://www.mosaiccareers.org
Click on Search Open Positions – Search Axtell NE – Click on Special Education Teacher – Apply Now
Call Shanda at 402.235.8146 for questions.