HS English Teacher
Lourdes Central Catholic School, a Pre-School through 12th grade school located in Nebraska City, NE, is seeking qualified applicants for middle school and/or high school English Language Arts instructor for the 2024-25 school year. Coaching and activity sponsor opportunities available.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an educator that has knowledge of “best practice” in teaching
- Be an instructional and academic leader who maintains a positive learning environment
- Be able to build effective/positive relationships with students and their families
- Be willing to commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln
- Be an educator who works with the school’s chief administrative officer, principal, administrative team, school board, faculty and parents to promote the spiritual and academic success of the school
- Master’s Degree preferred, but not required
Located in beautiful Nebraska City, home of Arbor Day, Lourdes Central Catholic School is about a 45-minute drive from Lincoln and Omaha. It is a D1-C2 school of about 325 students fully accredited by the State of Nebraska, part of the Diocese of Lincoln Schools and the Pioneer Conference.
Education and Experience:
Possess or able to secure a Nebraska Teacher Certificate with appropriate endorsement(s)