20-21 School Psychologists and Interns
We are a growing district with growing opportunities for school psychologists and interns! Persons applying for these positions will serve students ages K-21 in Lincoln Public Schools.
Why should you join our team?
- Up-to-date materials and resources
- Robust support and collaboration systems
- Commitment to a comprehensive role
- Professional development opportunities
- Appraised using the NASP practice model
- School Psychologists do not handle meeting paperwork
- NCSP bonus and stipend for keeping the certification update-to-date
Applicants should possess a strong knowledge in:
- Multi-Tiered System of Support including Respond to Intervention and Positive Behavioral Interventions
- Mental Health Services and Research-based academic and behavioral interventions
- Analyzing and interpreting data to make decisions that impact student achievement
- Assessment of students with special needs
- Problem-solving processes
- Consulting/Coaching Child and Adolescent Development
- Communication and organization skills.
Must qualify for school psychology or provisional certificate in Nebraska.