5th Grade Teacher
Posted: February 2, 2023
- Creating engaging lessons that teach concepts to fifth-grade students.
- Answering student questions during teaching periods.
- Grading student assignments to gauge progress and identify any areas of need.
- Evaluating students and using this data to drive instruction.
- Supervising students both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Communicating with parents to update them on student progress and answer any questions about their student’s performance.
- Fostering a nonjudgmental classroom environment that encourages learning and discovery.
- Encouraging students to pursue topics that interest them.
- Developing classroom parameters that all students must follow to preserve the integrity of the learning environment.
- Integrating innovative learning methods into the classroom.
- Spending time researching new teaching methods to better connect with students and help them better retain taught concepts.
We may 90% of what OPS does!
Training may begin last week of July!
Come work for the best, why settle for less?