The Business Manager is a member of the Holdrege Public Schools management team, serves as Treasurer of the Board of Education, is responsible for preparation of numerous financial reports, and participates in the development and interpretation of district policies and procedures.
Successful applicants must meet these minimum requirements:
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred with an emphasis in accounting and/or business management.
● Prior experience with general office work required, supervisory experience preferred.
● Prior experience with application of accounting principles and development of spreadsheets.
● Familiarity with public school accounting structure preferred, but not required.
● Possess effective written communication skills.
● Ability to adapt to change and work independently.
Application Deadline: October 24, 2018
Schedule Type: Year round (12 month)
Salary: Based on Qualifications and Experience
Benefits: Health/Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance; Holidays, Personal Leave, Vacation, and Sick Leave Provisions
How to Apply
Applications for this position must be submitted online at dusters.org accessible under the Human Resources tab. Holdrege Public Schools (308) 995-8663
Direct link to online application system https://holdrege.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
*Veterans Preference – Equal Opportunity Agency*