High Plains Early Learning Coordinator
Early Learning Connection Coordinator
Educational Service Unit 16, a regional education agency, serving a nine-county area in West Central Nebraska, is accepting applications for an Early Learning Connection Coordinator for the 2024-25 school year. ESU 16 offers a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits. The Early Learning Connection Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership in maintaining and expanding existing partnerships to continue to improve the availability and quality of training in ESU 15 and ESU 16.
● BA/MA in Early Childhood Education or a Related Field
● Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate with an endorsement in Early Childhood preferred.
● Ability to interact effectively with ESU 15 & 16 staff, member school district employees, administrators, early childhood providers, and stakeholders.
● Strong verbal, written, presentation, leadership, and organizational skills.
● Valid Nebraska driver’s license with the ability to drive to meet the job requirements.
● Develop and maintain partnerships with representation that includes early childhood stakeholders, providers, and educators.
● Plan, coordinate, and deliver training and other professional development opportunities for all teachers and providers who work with young children.
● Work with NDE, Office of Early Childhood to help identify and recruit trainers for priority initiatives to ensure a network of trainers, both in person and virtual.
● Use the Nebraska Early Childhood Professional Record System to document training.
● Use a variety of communication modes to support promotion of NDE resources, training, conferences, and events
● Other duties as assigned.
The application form is available at ESU16.org. Individuals eligible for provisional certification in early childhood will also be considered and are encouraged to apply. Application open until filled. Position will be for the 2024-25 school year. Any questions regarding the application process can be directed to:
James McGown, Administrator
Educational Service Unit 16
314 W 1st
Ogallala, NE 69153
ESU 16 offers a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits. Position will be for the 2024-25 school year.