Speech Language Pathologist
School Pediatrics division has opportunity for Speech Language Pathologist for a position located in the York, NE area.
Seeking a Speech Language Pathologist in our School Pediatrics division for a position located in the York, NE area for approx. one day per week up to full time – great pay including drive time pay and mileage. Work along side great collaborative team of Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapists and Educational professionals.
Central Nebraska Rehabilitation Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- Evaluate patients using appropriate Speech Pathology techniques.
- Develop and implement ST plan of care and goals, using appropriate ST skills, reviewing and revising program as progress indicates.
- Actively listen to patient and family concerns when modifying treatment plans.
- Be able to provide patient care during scheduled hours as assigned by a supervisor.
- Educate and motivate patients and families to learn and improve functional activities.
- Assure the quality of overall perceived patient care.
- Document progress, discharge summaries, home programs, and other required documentation in a timely manner.
- Confer with physicians and other staff members to exchange, discuss, and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, and coordinating treatment plans.
- Maintain patient and family confidentiality at all times.
- Participate in continuing education activities and obtain required contact hours.
- Appropriately utilize Speech Aides to assist with patient care.
- All job duties considered essential to job performance.
- Additional job duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate positive rapport with staff members, developing positive employee relations.
- Demonstrate sound judgment by taking appropriate actions regarding questionable findings or concerns.
- Take direction and initiate actions that will allow the assumption of cross-functional duties to ensure seamless patient care.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Follow CNRS policies and procedures, including safety processes.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Speech Pathologist in the state of Nebraska.
- Must hold active ASHA Certification and abide by ASHA Code of Ethics.
- Must have completed or be in the process of completing CFY.
- Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Physical activity including walking, standing, sitting, and lifting.
- Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs.
The intent of this description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and performance expectations for the position. This description is subject to modification as necessary and is not a contract of employment terms.
2022/2023 school year and beyond
How to Apply
apply online at www.cnrehab.com/employment