Drafting and Design Technology Instructor
- (DSGN) A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or higher in the field or related field and three (3) years collective relevant work experience; or An AAS in the field or related field and five (5) years of collective relevant work experience; or More than ten (10) years of collective work experience and enrollment in a related AAS degree program.
2. A relatively high level of analytical ability is required for advising and/or referring students, preparing course plans, and/or other activities.
3. A substantial level of interpersonal skills to provide guidance and referrals for students regarding sensitive issues.
4. Must have a working knowledge of college software to include, WIDS, Moodle, etc., for lecture and online instruction to communicate with college personnel, and students.
- Adverse working conditions include exposure to variations in temperature, dirt, dust, and fumes and odors. Substantial exposure to work requiring power tools and equipment.
2. Computer use 21 – 50 % of work time.
3. Requires traveling less than 6% of the work time.
4. Requires substantial work lifting, moving, loading, or unloading materials and objects weighing more than 20 lbs, and up to 40 lbs 6 – 20% of the time
The instructor will collaborate with the Associate Dean and, as appropriate, the program director in order to assist students in accessing learning and attaining educational goals; facilitate learning by providing varied learning experiences and teaching in instructional modalities as assigned; and professionally represent the college, its role and mission. The instructor will meet the education and work experience standards set forth in the job specifications. The instructor will perform duties and responsibilities in accordance with college policies and procedures and accreditation standards.
Starting date 8-1-23, 175 day contract.
How to Apply
Apply online at: www.cccneb.edu/employment