$500 Hiring Bonus! Early Childhood Education-Full Time Teacher
The Blue Hill Early Learning Center Needs Early Childhood Education Teachers!
- Candidate should have a valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Holds an early childhood education bachelor’s or associate degree from an accredited college or university. Or; a high school diploma or GED and;
- Verified clock hours of experience in organized group activities for young children, as indicated by a positive reference from a former employer
- Nebraska Early Learning Guidelines Trained
The Early Childhood Education teacher will develop lesson plans and instructional materials and provides individual and small-group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the need of each student. The instructor will create an effective environment for learning through subject-related displays. The educator will provide various developmentally appropriate learning experiences in which students are actively engaged in the learning.
This salaried position starts at $29, 000 but is based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expertise. Benefits start on the day of hire and include:
-Paid training and professional development
-8 Paid holidays and 10 PTO days
-Employee discount on services
-Teach Nebraska Scholarship Program
-3% annual cost of living wage increase
-Ask about insurance benefits
How to Apply
Interested candidates may email a cover letter, resume, and 2 letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org or a hard copy to:
Blue Hill Early Learning Center
PO Box 344
Blue Hill, Ne. 68930