Speech Language Pathologist K-8, Part Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identification and intervention program for students of all ages in the areas of speech, language, voice, and fluency
· Complete all special education related paperwork as required by the Rule 51.
· Collaborate and consult with general education teachers, administrators, and parents to support student learning outcomes
· Manage a safe and effective learning environment
· Collect data for on-going progress monitoring
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Strong knowledge base to deliver individualized instruction and educational services
· Understanding of the processes and procedures of providing SLP services
· Ability to effectively analyze student needs and problem solve
· Ability to establish and maintain positive rapport with students, parents, teachers and administration
· Work collaboratively with teams as well as take initiative.
2023-2024 School Year