Winnebago Public Schools is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of full-time school nurse.
- Requires Licensed RN with Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Ability to obtain a Special Service School Nurse Teaching Certificate.
- Experience in nursing of children and adolescents highly desirable.
- Responsible for delivering a health services program in accordance with district guidelines and policies.
- Excellent professional communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment is essential.
- May include teaching CNA classes to students.
Preferred but not required:
- Certification to teach CPR, First Aid, and other health related topics to staff.
Salary is dependent on education and experience. Benefit package includes health insurance, life insurance, and NPERS retirement plan.
This position is a 205 day annual contract starting on or about August 1st and ending on or about May 31st.
How to Apply
Application deadline: May 14, 2021.
Please send letter of application, resume, credentials, and a valid Special Service School Nurse Teaching Certificate:
Cherish Mallory, Human Resources Coordinator
Mail: 202 Osborne St. PO Box KK Winnebago, NE 68071
Fax: (402) 878-2932