Nutrition Services Director
The nutrition services director is a year-round salaried position. Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Ordering and billing (includes St. Augustine Indian Mission for Satellite Services)
- Production processes
- Records and grant management
- State nutrition training
- Managing cafeteria staff
- Food prep and service
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Menu planning
- Budgeting (developing and maintaining)
- Forming and maintaining agreements and contracts with USDA, CNP, St. Augustine’s and Winnebago Public Schools
- Member of the Wellness and Safety Committees
Salary is based on experience and education. A candidate with a Bachelor’s degree is preferred; however, candidates with an Associate’s degree or three years experience in school nutrition programs or relevant food service programs will be considered.
This position will start on or about August 1, 2021.
How to Apply
Application deadline: May 14, 2021.
Please send letter of application, resume, and credentials:
Cherish Mallory, Human Resources Coordinator
Mail: 202 Osborne St. PO Box KK Winnebago, NE 68071
Fax: (402) 878-2932