7-12 Principal Secretary
- • Set up and maintain student cumulative files
- • Create, maintain and enter information into Goedustar system
- • Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring a response
- • Track daily student attendance
- • Enter tardy and absence information directly into GoEdustar
- • Notify parents of student absences
- • Verify parents’ and doctors’ notes and investigate any discrepancies in attendance information
- • Enroll and withdraw students from school in accordance with district procedures
- • Prepare and send attendance letters to parents
- • Serve as back-up to the Receptionist/Secretary at the front desk answering the phone, finding teachers/children, complete requests for copies and any other duties required by the position being backed-up at the same level of competency, tact and courtesy to all requests. This requires staying at the front desk when being the back-up.
- • Track inventory and order supplies
- • Performs general clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, scanning, faxing, data entry, filing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting 7-12 Principal office operations and other school operations.
- • Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the safe, efficient and effective functioning of the work unit as required.
Title: 7-12 Principal Secretary – Full-Time, 12-months
Opening Date: September 29, 2022
Closing Date: October 14, 2022 4pm
Salary: $15.00/an hour
Wage increase based on education and experience
Location: 202 Osborne St. Winnebago, NE 68071
Supervisor: 7-12 Principal
How to Apply
Please submit applications and resumes to email@example.com, or in-person.
Application deadline: October 14, 2022