Superintendent – Wilber-Clatonia Public Schools, NE
Apply to www.macnjake.com
The School Board of the Wilber-Clatonia Public Schools, Wilber, Nebraska, is seeking a highly qualified, fully certified, educational leader to serve as Superintendent. The Board wishes to have the successful candidate assume the responsibilities of the position, July 1, 2024.
McPherson & Jacobson, L.L.C., Executive Recruitment and Development, has been engaged as the consultant in a search for outstanding candidates. They will assist the Board of Education in identifying and screening the candidates.
Location: School buildings are located at 900 South Franklin St. in Wilber, Nebraska. Wilber is a city in and the county seat of Saline County, Nebraska
The candidate must have the background, skills, and abilities essential for excellence in educational leadership. The Board recognizes that selecting a superintendent is one of the most important decisions it will make. The School Board seeks a Superintendent who possesses the following leadership and personal qualities.
1) An instructional leader that strives for academic excellence in all areas.
2) Experience with school budget and finance who can explain it to all stakeholders while staying focused on long-term sustainability and facility needs through strategic and proactive planning.
3) Approachable and involved community member that is accessible to students, staff, and public while earning trust through transparent communication.
4) A strong, collaborative leader who can support tough decisions while unifying the school community.
· Closing date for applications: December 19, 2023 (11:30 p.m. central time)
· Board of Education selects and interviews semi-finalists: January 3, 2024
· Interviews with the Board of Education: January 10 & 11, 2024
· Selection of new Superintendent: January 15, 2024
· Start date: July 1, 2024
Closing date for applications: December 19, 2023 (11:30 p.m. central time)