Toddler Early Childhood Teacher
The Toddler Teacher is responsible for providing a safe and effective learning environment in the classroom, which includes children 18 months to 3 years of age. As a teacher, you will plan and implement instructional activities and organize a safe educational environment. In this role, you will work cooperatively with parents, other Westside Early Childhood staff members and school professionals.
Lead Teacher opportunities may be available with additional education and expeiernce.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Completed Associates degree or Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education, Child/ Youth Development or a closely related field
- Must have at least one year of experience in organized group activities for young children / OR / 45 hours in-service training in Administration, Early Childhood Education or Child/Youth Development in a period not to exceed 6 months
- Knowledge and application of the Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies GOLD
- Knowledge of NAEYC Accreditation Standards
- Training on the Nebraska Early Learning Guidelines
General Work Expectations:
- Solid work ethic to include prompt and reliable attendance
- Flexibility with assignments and schedule
- Commitment to Program excellence
Westside Early Childhood Centers offers benefits to staff working 30 plus hours per week and include competitive wages, health, dental and vision insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, life insurance, voluntary life and short term disability insurance, reduced child care rates, paid professional development time and Wellness Program.
Become a member of the Westside Early Childhood Centers professional team of early childhood educators and help make a difference in a young child’s life!
Position will remain open until filled.