School-Age Before & After Club 66 Mentors
Westside Early Childhood Centers (WECC) is seeking support staff for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. Our Club 66 Before and After School programs are located in Westside Community School Elementary Schools in Omaha.
The Before & After School-Age Teacher / Support Staff is responsible for planning and implementing educational and recreational activities for all children enrolled in the Club 66 Before and After School Program. In this role, you will work cooperatively Westside Early Childhood staff members, school professionals and parents while maintaining a safe educational environment for children grades K – 6th.
- PART-TIME Before & After School / Club 66 Teachers and Support Staff at various locations to work with children grades K – 6th.
- Split shift schedule, Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. AND 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 16 years of age
- One year experience in organized group activities for young children
General Work Expectations:
- Solid work ethic to include prompt and reliable attendance
- Flexibility with assignments and schedule
- Commitment to Program excellence
Some of the perks you will enjoy as a part-time employee include:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours
- Referral Bonus
- Professional Development Training
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Accommodating to student schedules
Become a member of the Westside Early Childhood Centers professional team of early childhood educators and help make a difference in a young child’s life!
Westside Early Childhood Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position will remain open until filled