The Walthill Public School District is currently accepting applications for a Special Education Paraprofessional. Candidates should have strong communication skills and a strong interest/willingness to work with students in grades 7-12. College hours are preferred, but not required.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Provide assistance to students and teachers
- Work individually, or in small groups, with students on academic or social lessons
- Supervise students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, gymnasiums, and/or field trips
- Prepare lesson materials; at teacher discretion
- Work with assistive technology devices as needed
- Assist with bus loading and unloading as needed
- Organize District supplies and materials; at teacher discretion
Position starts as soon as possible Salary is coupled with excellent benefits.
Open until filled