Online Program Recruitment Specialist, UNMC
As an Online Program Recruitment Specialist for the University of Nebraska, this position is responsible for outreach to prospective online students, including student recruitment, lead nurturing, student advising, and maintaining a working knowledge of campus offices and activities related to online education; monitor and analyze the impact of the program. This position will work with the customer relations management (CRM) tool and related teams to ensure timely and consistent communications appropriate for prospective online student populations, and reporting of key performance indicators. Support the coordination of lead nurturing efforts in partnership with NU Online, as well as collaborate with NU Online in recruitment marketing efforts.
• Four-year degree, preferably with emphasis in communication, marketing, business, or related field; or equivalent.
• One year experience in college admissions or advising offices; knowledge of principles and practices in college student services preferred
• Knowledge of CRM system(s) preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to cultivate strong interpersonal customer and co-worker relationships and work effectively cross functionally
• Ability to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers and listen attentively
• Proficiency with computer software to include word processing, databases and spreadsheets necessary
• Strong organization and attention to detail and accuracy is essential
• Ability to work collaboratively and interact effectively with team members, clients and outside constituents
Ideal candidates will exhibit the following traits:
• Intellectually agile, problem solver and team player who seeks to contribute to the success of the organization
• A self-starter who is comfortable with attention to detail and able to work independently, along with having the judgment to seek supervision and/or input from others when necessary
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proven follow through on projects and timely execution of tasks in a fast-paced setting
This position is located in Omaha, NE and works at University of Nebraska Medical Center.
How to Apply
Application review begins immediately and continues until position is filled. Applications processed through the online job posting at https://careers.nebraska.edu” rel=”nofollow”>firstname.lastname@example.org” rel=”nofollow”>email@example.com. Direct questions about the online application process to: (402) 472-3701. The University of Nebraska is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.