St. Peter Catholic School (Lincoln / PreSchool-Grade 8) seeks a certified Art Teacher for the 2024-25 school year. Candidates that are current & practicing members of a Catholic Parish are preferred. Interested candidates should have the following:
- Strong moral character and appropriate certification
- Willingness to commit to the mission of St. Peter Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to present educational lessons fitting with the curricular area to meet the needs of learners.
- Nebraska Teaching Certification
St. Peter Catholic School (PreSchool – Grade 8) offers a competitive pay scale with free tuition for their children attending the school. Additional benefits include health, dental and prescription and a 401K retirement and Flex plan. Optional participation benefits are also available (ex. vision, short & long-term disability and life insurance). Start date for the position is August 2024 with professional development opportunities beginning the Summer of 2024.
Additional opportunities include Activities Director and other paid sponsorships.