5-8 Resource Teacher
St. Patrick’s is currently accepting applications for a special education/resource teacher position for the 2023-2024 school year.
- The ideal applicant will be student-centered and team-oriented.
- Provides support within the classroom and some pullout for students who need extra support.
- Maintains IEPs and accommodation plans in addition to student success documents.
- Provides leadership to the primary unit in identifying and responding to students’ needs.
- Reading specialization or training in remedial reading programs is preferred.
- Current Nebraska Teaching Certificate with an Endorsement in Special Education
Competitive pay comparable to EPS and salary would agreed upon based on years of experience and degree. Start date of contract would be August 1, 2023. Applicants must also complete a background check and the Archdiocese of Omaha required Safe Environment training.
How to Apply
Please send a letter of application, resume, references, and a copy of teacher certificate to:
Mrs. Kami Landenberger
St. Patrick’s Catholic School
20500 West Maple Rd
Elkhorn, NE 68022
or email firstname.lastname@example.org