Grades 6-8, Middle School Teacher, St. Michael Catholic School, Lincoln
Grades 6-8, Middle School Teacher
St. Michael Catholic School has an opening for a highly qualified, skilled, innovative, and enthusiastic person to teach English Language Arts (ELA) for grades 6-8. ELA education experience a plus.
The ideal candidate will do the following:
· Maintain high professional standards consistent with the mission of St. Michael
· Possess comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of student growth and development, and current learning theories and is able to effectively integrate into strong instruction to facilitate student learning.
· Plan and implement highly engaging instruction that maximizes each student’s potential in a holy, safe, creative, motivating environment.
· Show awareness and sensitivity to unique student needs and is able to proactively plan and apply effective teaching strategies for each student’s success.
· Apply contemporary technology to enhance teaching and learning.
· Strong team member committed to collaboration, building strong relationships, and content integration.
Please send letter of application and resume to Principal Ashley Rockey at Ashley-Rockey@cdolinc.net
Full time teaching position for the 2024-2025 school year. Please send copy of resume to Ashley Rockey at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Ashley-Rockey@cdolinc.net.