Part-Time Pre-3K Teacher
Part–Time Pre–3K Teacher
- Part-Time Pre-School Teacher
- Three mornings a week
- Opportunity for additional hours (three full days)
- 3-year-old Classroom
- 2019-20 School Year
- Reports directly to principaL
St. John the Baptist School is seeking qualified applicants for a pre-kindergarten teacher for the three-year-old classroom. The teacher will work daily in a Catholic faith-filled teaching environment focused on the development of the whole student — intellectually, spiritually, physically, emotionally and socially.
• Facilitate and nurture the development of each child’s self-esteem, trust, and curiosity to learn.
• Develops hands-on activities such as art activities, outdoor exploration, singing/dancing reading and language activities.
• Develops classroom behavior, such as following directions, sharing and working with others.
• Create an open, friendly, and cooperative atmosphere in which children and parents/families feel comfortable and secure.
• Early childhood certification or willing to obtain this certification
• Passion for nurturing and educating young children.
• Experience working in early childhood development
• Knowledge of the Catholic Faith
• Complete a Safe Environment Training and a background check
St. John the Baptist is an elementary Pre-K – 8 Catholic school in Plattsmouth with exceptional academic, faith-based traditions and a supportive community.
2019-20 School Year
How to Apply
How to apply:
• Candidates must complete an application form (download applications online at stjbcatholic.com, click on the “Careers” tab)
• Email or fax application, resume and cover letter to Linda Monahan
at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402)296-6961.
• Applications must be received by April 30, 2019.