1. Accounting Bachelor Degree Preferred
2. Experience in School Finance Preferred, Finance background required
3. Managerial and Organizational skills, technology use skills (Mac based), and knowledge of accounting software.
4. Professional, personable, and welcoming.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism when interacting with stakeholders.
6. Advocates for and supports district and programs.
7. Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment required.
8. Ability to plan and problem solve.
Supervises: Accounts Payable Clerk and Activities Clerk.
Salary to be determined based on experience and education
How to Apply
Visit the district website and click on Job Opportunities.