Director of Public and Community Relations
Responsible for public relations and marketing activities to enhance community awareness and partnerships for programming in district. Perform duties involving a variety of problem solving, media relations, social media and public contact responsibilities. Works with district staff to plan, organize and implement all special projects as assigned by the superintendent.
1. College Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in public relations, marketing, and/or community development.
3. Professional, personable, and works well with others.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism when interacting with stakeholders.
5. Advocates and supports district and programs.
6. Interpersonal skills and ability toward in a team environment required.
7. Ability to plan and problem solve.
How to Apply
Complete application should include a letter of application, resume, and three reference names/ letters. Application deadline is July 24. Job description requests and all materials should be sent to: Mr. Brett Richards, Superintendent, 14801 S 108th St, Springfield NE 68059, or email to email@example.com“>firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone (402)592-1300. EOE