Speech Language Pathologist
Posted: March 11, 2022
Special Qualification and/or Certification:
- A Master’s degreen in Speech and Language Pathology
- Nebraska license requires
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence preferred
- CFY supervision is available
The Speech-Language Pathologist duties include:
- Identification and remediation program for students of all ages in the areas of speech, language, voice, and fluency
- Provide services and consultation to students and staff especially in the areas of reading, language, social skills, and autism
- Complete all special education related paperwork as required by the Rule 51.
- Needs to be able to work collaboratively with teams as well as take initiative
- Grade level will be assigned by the Director of Special Education
Closing Date March 21, 2022 or until filled
How to Apply
Complete the Online Application process.