Special Education Teacher
Hamlow Elementary School is currently accepting applications for an opening in the area of special education. Candidates must possess or be able to obtain the appropriate endorsement. The successful candidate will be able to:
1. Work with grade level teams to support students with special needs.
2. Facilitate IEP meetings.
3. Coordinate support services for individual students on a caseload.
4. Be able to teach, reteach, and monitor growth of individual students.
5. Possess a high degree of flexibility in working with colleagues.
Application closing date June 10, 2019
Position start date is August 9, 2019.
How to Apply
1. Complete the Online Application process. www.district145.org
2. Complete the online HumanEx Teacher StyleProfile.