Skilled and Technical Sciences or Business/Career Education Teacher
Posted: March 5, 2019
Waverly Middle School is currently accepting applications for an anticipated 1.0 FTE in the area of Business/Careers or Industrial Technology. The successful candidate will be able to help implement big picture district initiatives with a focus on careers or skilled and technical sciences. Specific assignment will be made dependent upon best fit for the middle school careers/industrial technology program.
1. Possess or be able to obtain appropriate teaching endorsement in the area of Industrial Technology or Career Education.
2. Demonstrate best practices in classroom instruction.
3. Develop and maintain an organized, engaging, and student centered learning environment.
4. Work collaboratively with fellow exploratory and core area teachers within the middle school.
5. Able to sponsor extra-curricular activities.
Position is for 2019-2020 start.
How to Apply
1. Complete the Online Application process. www.district145.org
2. Complete the online HumanEx Teacher StyleProfile.
Position open till filled.