Secondary Special Education Teacher
This position is a 1.0 FTE that will be assigned at Waverly High School. This is a position is for the 2018-19 school year.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
1. Are knowledgeable and/or experienced with students with disabilities.
2. Are knowledgeable and/or experienced with behavior planning for students.
3. Recognize individual differences of all students and demonstrates best practices to meet student needs.
4. Develop and maintain an organized, engaging and student centered learning environment.
5. Work collaboratively with staff in a team oriented, student focused manner.
6. Possess or are eligible for appropriate Nebraska certification.
1. Complete the Online Application process.
2. Complete the online Gallup Teacher Insight interview.
Screening of applicants will begin immediately and continue until candidates are selected for interviews and until the position is filled.
Questions may be emailed to Delanie McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Fill out online application at www.district145.org/employment