K-5 Library/Media Specialist
This position is an opening for the 2021-2022 school year. It is a 1.0 FTE.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
1. Demonstrates best practices in library/media instruction.
2. Recognize individual differences of all students and utilizes strategies to meet all student needs.
3. Develop and maintain an organized, engaging and student centered learning environment.
4. Work collaboratively with staff for the betterment of all students.
5. Nebraska Teaching Certificate Required.
6. Library/Media Endorsement Required.
Open until filled.
Contact Eagle Elementary for additional information.
Megan Flohr, Principal
How to Apply
1. Complete the Online Application process. www.district145.org
2. Complete the online HumanEx Teacher StyleProfile.