K-2 Classroom Teacher
This is an anticipated position (1.0 FTE). Specific assignment to be determined for the 2021-22 school year.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
1. Demonstrates best practices in classroom instruction.
2. Recognize individual differences of all students and utilizes strategies to meet all student needs.
3. Develop and maintain an organized, engaging and student centered learning environment.
4. Work collaboratively with staff for the betterment of all students.
5. Possess or eligible for appropriate Nebraska certification.
The position is open until filled.
Start Date: August 6, 2021
How to Apply
1. Complete the Online Application process. www.district145.org
2. Complete the online HumanEx Teacher StyleProfile.
Direct questions to Eagle Elementary
Megan Flohr, Principal