Elementary Special Education Teacher
District 145 is currently accepting applications for an opening in the area of special education. Candidates must possess or be able to obtain the appropriate special education endorsement. The successful candidate will be able to:
1. Provide direct instruction in small group or 1:1 and inclusive programming within the general curriculum.
2. Develop programming for students with disabilities including Behavioral, Social, Intellectual Deficits, Autism and Learning Disabilities.
3. Work with grade level teams to support students.
4. Facilitate IEP meetings.
5. Coordinate support services for individual students on a caseload.
6. Be able to teach, reteach, and monitor growth of individual students.
7. Possess a high degree of flexibility in working with colleagues.
Special Qualifications and/or Certification:
NE Teaching certification, Special Education endorsement
Closing Date: March 15, 2022
Contact Delanie McMillan for additional information.
Phone: 402-786-2321 x 1106
How to Apply
1. Complete the Online Application process. www.district145.org/employment
2. Complete the online HumanEx Teacher StyleProfile.