Special Education Teacher
The Santee Community School District is currently accepting applications for a Special Education teacher for the 2021-22 school year. Candidates must hold, or be able to obtain, Nebraska Department of Education Teacher Certification with proper endorsement in Special Education. The Special Education Teacher is responsible for the delivery and management of Special Education services to students with special needs. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Manage caseloads
- Preparing, scheduling, and conducting IEPs and MDTs
- Provide services as directed in the IEP
- Supervise paraprofessionals
- Communicate with District staff and outside agencies
- Comply with NDE Rule 51 guidelines
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, and staff
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate effectiveness of special education services
- Maintain student records
- Provide related services to students
*Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Base Salary for 2021-2022 School Year will be $40,370, ALL years experience will be accepted, Full Family BCBS Insurance with $650 Deductible. Start date will be approximately August 1st. Coaching is available but not required.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending Letter of Application, Resume and Credentials to: email@example.com” href=”mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”> email@example.com