Raymond Central Public Schools is accepting applications for a School Psychologist starting the 2021-2022 school year.
Candidates should be able to
- Assist with the development and implementation of MTSS supports (academics, social-emotional learning & behavior)
- Provide assessments and interpret assessment findings
- Collaborate & communicate with other building supports to meet the needs of students & staff
- Serve as a student advocate in determining educational support
- Team-based problem solving for all students
- Provide small group or 1:1 support to students
for Nebraska certification
Salary Schedule: As outlined in the applicable negotiated agreement for the 2021-2022 school year. The schedule is located on the district website. Full insurance premiums paid by the district with 2 insurance options available-one with HSA. Single dental is paid for by the district.