K-5 Special Education Teacher – Ceresco Elementary (Raymond Central Public Schools)
Job Title: Elementary Special Education Teacher
Location: Ceresco Elementary
Reports To: Building Principal
Work Schedule/FLSA Status: Per negotiated agreement / Exempt
Qualifications: Raymond Central is seeking a highly qualified K-5 Special Education teacher for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited college or university.
- A valid NE Teaching Certificate
- A demonstrated philosophy that all students can and will learn.
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent communication skills oral and written
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Best Instructional Practices
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience.
- Evidence of the willingness and the ability to comply with the standards for ethical and professional performance established by the State Board of Education.
- This individual will exhibit skills pertinent to foster positive human relationships and the ability to work effectively with students, staff, parents and the community
- A willingness and demonstrated abilities conducive to a continuous quest for quality education.
Salary Schedule: As outlined in the applicable negotiated agreement, 2021-2022 Base Salary Step 1 is $38,425. Full insurance premiums paid by the district with 2 insurance options available-one with HSA. Single dental is paid for by the district.