Superintendent – Ralston Public Schools, NE
The Board of Education of the Ralston Public Schools, Ralston, Nebraska, is seeking a highly qualified, fully certified, educational leader to serve as Superintendent. The Board wishes to have the successful candidate assume the responsibilities of the position July 1, 2023.
McPherson & Jacobson, L.L.C., Executive Recruitment and Development, has been engaged as the consultant in a search for outstanding candidates. They will assist the Board of Education in identifying and screening the candidates.
Enrollment: 4,000 students
Location: Suburb of Omaha, Nebraska
The candidate must have the background, skills, and abilities essential for excellence in educational leadership. The Board recognizes that selecting a superintendent is one of the most important decisions it will make. The Board developed the following desired characteristics.
The next Superintendent of Ralston Public Schools will be/have:
· A resilient, visionary leader who understands our culture and educational needs of our diverse student population and the community
· A community leader who is open-minded with a high level of integrity and able to collaborate with all stakeholders to build and maintain trust
· Strategic budgeting skills that build upon on our long history of fiscal responsibility
· An innovative, inspirational, and data-driven instructional leader who can help us enhance and advance educational excellence from Early Childhood to College/Career Ready Programming
· Closing date for applications: December 7, 2022 (11:30 p.m. central time)
· Board of Education selects finalists to interview: December 21, 2022
· Interviews with the Board of Education: January 4 & 5, 2023
· Selection of new Superintendent: January 9, 2023
· Start date: July 1, 2023