High School (9-12) Activities Director
The Plattsmouth Community School District is seeking a dynamic high school (9-12) activities director to help lead our activities programs from good to great in character and performance. A highly energetic, visionary leader is needed to maintain and enhance our character development, monitor skill development for students in activities, support the ongoing development of coaches, and optimize student activities performance outcomes.
1. A valid state of Nebraska teacher certificate with a 9-12 endorsement is required. A valid state of Nebraska administrative certificate with a 7-12 administrative endorsement or willingness to obtain is preferred.
2. A master’s degree or higher, with coursework in educational administration is preferred.
3. At least three years of successful experience as an activity sponsor/coach is preferred.
4. Experience with high school activities programs.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Administrative or related leadership experience.
2. Experience with development, implementation, and supervision of activities programs.
Plattsmouth is a Class B District with approximately 466 high school students. We are located approximately 10 minutes south of Bellevue and 20 minutes south of Omaha on Highway 75.
Submit application materials (application, cover letter, resume, transcripts, at least three references, and credentials) online at: www.pcsd.org.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.pcsd.org. Go to Departments > Human Resources > Job Opportunities > Employment Opportunities.