High School (9-12) Activities Director with possible assistant principal duties
The Plattsmouth Community School District is seeking a dynamic high school (9-12) activities director to help lead our activities programs from good to great in character and performance, starting in the 2019-2020 school year. A highly energetic, visionary leader is needed to maintain and enhance our character development, monitor skill development for students in activities, support the ongoing development of coaches, and optimize student activities performance outcomes.
1. A valid state of Nebraska administrative certificate with a 7-12 administrative endorsement.
2. A master’s degree or higher, with a major in educational administration.
3. At least three years of successful experience as an activity sponsor/coach.
4. Experience with high school activities programs.
1. Administrative or related leadership experience.
2. Experience with development, implementation, and supervision of activities programs.
Plattsmouth is a Class B District with approximately 550 high school students. We are located approximately 20 minutes south of Omaha on Highway 75.
A competitive salary and benefit package will be offered. Submit application materials (application, cover letter, resume, transcripts, at least three references, and credentials) online at: www.pcsd.org.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
How to Apply
Go to www.pcsd.org. Then, Departments>Human Resources>Job Opportunities.