.85 FTE Early Childhood/Head Start School Nurse for the second semester of 2019-2020 or for the 2020-2021 school year
This position could be open for the second semester of the 2019-2020 school year OR the candidate could start in the 2020-2021 school year. In your cover letter, please indicate if you are interested in starting the position in the second semester of 2019-2020 (i.e, Jan. 2020) or at the beginning (i.e. Aug. 2020) of the 2020-2021 school year.
1) Valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nebraska
2) NDE Special Services certificate (or willing to obtain, prior to employment)
3) Baccalaureate degree, BSN preferred
4) Previous experience in Pediatrics or Public Health preferred
5) Current CPR certification
The salary is determined by the negotiated agreement salary schedule and is based on education and experience. The base salary for 2019-2020 is $34,700 plus full family health insurance.
How to Apply
Apply online for Job ID 7700 at www.pcsd.org. Go to Departments > Human Resources > Job Opportunities. Attach letter of application, resume, transcripts, credentials, and NDE Special Services certificate.