Middle School Science Teacher
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School is seeking qualified applicants for a middle school Science teacher.
• The teacher will work daily in a Catholic faith-filled teaching environment to form and develop students.
• The teacher must set high classroom expectations in all areas.
• Develop and implement daily 6th grade through 8th-grade lesson plans as part of a long-term scope and sequence aligned to Archdiocese Science Curriculum
• Use a variety of rigorous formative and summative assessments to evaluate individual academic progress and adjust instructional plans to meet the needs of students
• Set and reinforce clear expectations and routines that align with school-wide values and policies.