North Platte Public Schools is seeking candidates for the position of Elementary Principal. Principal will be responsible for serving approximately 275 students in a district of 4,100 students. Position will remain open until filled.
We are seeking a dynamic, student-focused instructional leader. The successful candidate must demonstrate educational leadership, interpersonal skills, management capacity, fiscal responsibility, and analytical skills.
The Principal serves as the educational leader and chief administrator of their school, responsible for implementing and managing the policies, regulations, and procedures of the District to prepare students to be productive, responsible citizens in a safe, caring, supportive learning environment. Achieving academic excellence requires that the Principal work collaboratively to lead and nurture all members of the school staff and to communicate effectively with parents, members of the community, and colleagues in other schools.
Applying for this position will add your name to the pool of applicants for Elementary Principal position for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Must qualify for Nebraska Administrative Certification with Elementary Principal Endorsement.
- Successful administrative/leadership experience desired
- Position(s) to begin July 2019.
- Complete on-line application by filling out all sections at .www.nppsd.org
- Include at least three references with email addresses.
- Upload a copy of your teaching certificate, transcripts, resume, and/ or creditial file.
If hired, you will be required to provide your official transcripts and teaching certificate to the Human Resources office.
Consideration for positions is determined by the information you list in the Certification and Preferences sections of the application. If your certification is pending, please include the certification you will have.
This position is a 215 day contract beginning on July 1, 2019.
How to Apply
Apply on the North Platte Public Schools Website at www.nppsd.org.