2022-2023 Assistant Principal North Platte High School
North Platte Public Schools is seeking candidates for the position of Assistant Principal at North Platte High School. North Platte High School serves approximately 1,2000 students in a district of 3500 students.
We are seeking a dynamic, student-focused instructional leader. The role of the assistant principal will extend to all activities of North Platte High School. The successful candidate must demonstrate educational leadership, interpersonal skills, management capacity, and analytical skills.
- Must qualify for, or hold, a Nebraska Administrative certificate with 7-12 Principal endorsement.
- Demonstrated successful administrative/ leadership experience preferred
- Position to begin July 25, 2022
Review of applicants will continue until positions are filled.
Kevin D. Mills, HR Director
POB 1557, North Platte, NE 69101
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Complete this on-line application by filling out all sections.
- Include at least three references with email addresses. Please note: References will be sent automatically to references.
- Upload a copy of your teaching certificate, transcripts, resume, and/ or credential file.
If hired, you will be required to provide your official transcripts and teaching certificate to the Human Resources office.
Consideration for positions is determined by the information you list in the Certification and Preferences sections of the application. If your certification is pending, please include the certification you will have.
Start date, July 25, 2022
How to Apply