2022-2023 NPHS Principal
North Platte Public Schools is seeking candidates for the position of Principal at North Platte High School. North Platte High School serves approximately 1200 students in a district of 3500 students.
We are seeking a dynamic, student-focused instructional leader. The role of the principal will extend to all activities of North Platte High School. The successful candidate must demonstrate educational leadership, interpersonal skills, management capacity, fiscal responsibility, and analytical skills.
- Foster a culture of pride and excellence
- visionary leader with a student-centered focus
- Display high integrity and hold students and staff to high standards
- Must qualify for, or hold, a Nebraska Administrative certificate with 7-12 Principal endorsement.
- Demonstrated successful administrative/ leadership experience preferred
- Position to begin July 1, 2022.
Review of applicants will begin immediately and will continue until positions are filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Complete this on-line application by filling out all sections.
- Include at least three references with email addresses. Please note: References will be sent automatically to references.
- Upload a copy of your teaching certificate, transcripts, resume, and/ or credential file.
If hired, you will be required to give your official transcripts and teaching certificate to the Human Resources office.
Consideration for positions is determined by the information you list in the Certification and Preferences sections of the application. If your certification is pending, please include the certification you will have.
Based on experience
July 1, 2022
How to Apply